Monday, April 04, 2022

Chapter 41: Col 3:14


It is still not sinking in my tiny brain that we are engage.

Feels like everything is not real. I don't know, and I am left with no words so I decided to write. -maybe something will come out of this.

Okay?

Dear Papa God,

I am forever grateful.

Minsan talaga nagbibigay ka ng challenges samin to make us realize that you want something better for than dun sa gusto namen para sa mga sarili namen.

Last year was a year of healing from the previous year.

All I want last year is peace of mind pero you let me have a chance to find love.

Thank you for always letting us know na kahit may mga challenges in life, once we have faith in you, one way or another, everything will be okay. - eventually it did.

Lance was like a breath of fresh air.

Slowly, he made me a better person that I could imagine.

He didn't try to change me but instead he showed how to be kind.

Ang daming instances na he showed it, hindi ko alam kung aware sya but he did. 

So I tried to be like that kind of person because it feels nice.

I think what he did is too much for me. -deserve ko ba?

Pero thank you kasi in this world where everyone is trying to find happiness - I find him.

Words are not enough to say how thankful I am so maybe choosing him everyday will be enough.

Okay. Speechless again. <3

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment