Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Chapter 2: Law of Physics



"Everything turns black and white while I watch you go knowing that there is no turning back. The clock strikes at 12; Cinderella's shoe is not the one who is left behind but her heart."

Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the given time. This law seems to be applicable to everything - even to the people who comes into our life.

If you would notice, we met people in a particular time of our life when we need them the most and they left when we invested too much on them.

Like what Nanny Mcphee said "When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go."

How can we know if we just need that somebody more than we want them?

After all the experience that I have in life about meeting people and leaving them/me behind, I found the realization with that line.

When life gets though on me and I got no one to depend on. When living in middle of the desert luxury place feels so hard. When everyday is a struggle but I still need to be strong because back home- they think that I am fine, I am physically okay but there are scars that naked eye can't see. That is the time when someone will come along.

Someone whom you think doesn't have purpose. Someone whom you think will not have an impact in your life until he saw those wounds. Eventually as time pass by, the wounds are barely to be seen and you can genuinely say that "I am fine" 

I understand why did he came and stay -for a while.

He made me realize that there are different ways to love someone. Language is not the only thing that has a barrier but also Love. He made me realize what is the essence of time. He made me hope once again until he has to go.

He told me that the love I have for him is an ocean - I am not a good swimmer so I drowned.

I want him more than I need him. I think that is why the 'universe' allow us to part ways or maybe we/he were not strong enough to move forward.

Two objects cannot occupy the same space at the given time. He must decide. He must choose between two important things. He didn't choose me.







No comments:

Post a Comment