Thursday, September 22, 2022

Chapter 42: In the end have a loving heart

Hi Love,

How are you feeling these days?

As the days go by, I can see how everything is affecting you. I noticed that tears would compete to the water that is rushing through your skin whenever you have a shower. There are things that might go out of hand because of your own actions. You should've think before you act, but it is already there, as much as we want to fix certain important stuff, all we can for now is wait.

Things are though but I'm praying with you that everything will be okay. Cheer up a little.

There maybe various factors in our life that we cannot control and you need to accept that some or most of them are not according to your plan. It happens, love, please do not be discourage.

"Let your love be bigger than anything else in the world"

Keep choosing to be better, in every scenario. Human as we are, we tend to have our emotions lead the way. As a result, we end up in a position that we do not want. It would be hard to control your emotions, I know you but you can always try. Let yourself be calm before deciding. Let your mind be at peace when making an action. Let your heart be silent when your lips want to say something. 

"We cannot take it back when it is said."

Someone dear to me always said, 'be careful with your words because you cannot take it back.' He keeps on commenting whenever I rant with random stuff. Now, it is kinda stuck on my head. It is hard to choose the correct words sometimes when your emotion is as high as mount fuji. Reminding yourself to do not drop words like a bomb when you are mad is always challenging specially when I am used to be a straightforward person.

But hey, I realized that you can still be a straight forward kind of person without hurting someone. It is a matter of tone and words. But yes, sometimes,  we tend to slip.

Love, I understand where you are coming from. I understand the hurt and pain you are feeling but maybe it is time to drop all those baggage. It is hard, I know since you get used to those but it is occupying a large part of your heart and it is time to leave all those behind.

Small steps at a time, as I keep on telling you, choices make or break you. and I hope every choice you make will be for the better. Do not let pain ruin the best part of you. You are more than this.

Above all...have faith in Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment