Thursday, July 13, 2023

Chapter 45: Are you ready?



Hello Love,

    How have you been? It has been years since we talked to each other, and I can see how much your life changed since then. How are you feeling that what you have been praying is slowly coming true? Are you excited? Nervous perhaps? Is it syncing that everything will change after a few months?

    Years passed by since you decided to stop making plans and allow Him to do what He thinks is best for you right? So, do you think you made a right decision on keeping your faith alive? Was those years of suffering and pain worth it now? Did you see the reason now why did things end up the way they did before?

It is surreal. I have never imagined before that I would be able to experience all of these things and I am forever grateful that things happened the way they did. What is happening now is way better than I ever imagined it would be. I couldn't ask for more because this is more than a fairytale come true.

The only difference is that I don't need to run when the clock strikes at 12 because I could wake up each day with the same scenario. I will not be scared that someone took my voice to have a feet just to be with someone I love because it was fate that brings us back together without any consequence in return. I don't need to sleep forever and wait for a prince to come because he is already here.

This is way better than a fairytale, but it is magical at the same time.

So I can say that I have a mixed emotion, but they are good feelings. I can't wait to tell you so many things but for now all I can say is I am happy and contented and I feel loved everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment