Monday, November 28, 2016

To that someone who got away




Dear Mr. Sleepless Night,   

“I don’t know what ‘relationship’ do we have but I know it is far better than those who have labels on it.” – this is what you said the day you indirectly told me that we will not see each other anymore.

Honestly, I still do not know what to feel or what should I utter; it is as if I am still mesmerized by the memories that we had for the past 43,200 minutes that we have been together. All I know is that every minute I spent with you heals what is broken inside me.

I cannot force you to stay in the uncertainty of what we have because I know there is far more important other than that. I cannot insist that what we have is something special because I know you might also find it with someone else. I do not want you to fight your ‘destiny’ for I know that you will soon regret it. I am not in the position to demand on you because we do not even have a clue on what we have right now. All we know is that we are happy. -but this is not enough to change everything.

You must take the path that is made for you and there I was; standing still and silently hoping that maybe, just maybe you will be outside my door and will ask ‘What are you plans tonight?’.

Weeks already passed and I haven't heard anything from you. I assume that you are happy and somehow you are managing everything at your hands now I just wished that you are doing everything not based on other's happiness but yours. I understand that you need to leave so soon because somehow, maybe, we just met for a reason.

I want thank Him for letting me met you. You became His instrument to make me whole again. You made me realize how happy person I am and that I can be more than what I could have imagine and most of all, you let me believe that I am an amazing person.

Thank you for the priceless memories, for the midnight thoughts, for the warm encouragements, for the sweet silent melodies. I will always wish that you will be genuinely happy.

Always,

Midnight watermelon juice.


1 comment: