Sunday, September 26, 2021

Chapter 34: Bible verses




I never had a deep relationship with God before. I thought going to mass every Sunday is enough. Praying the rosary is more and participating the stations of the cross is going out of your way to show your devotion and stuff.

I guess as you and I grow order the realizations on how to analyze life will get deeper and deeper and the way we see things are different.

I haven't read the whole bible. I do not have any reasons why. I just didn't. However, I have my favorite verses that I would like to share and correlate it with my life.

Isaiah 43:2 - When you go through deep waters, I will go with you.
Most of my blogs would mention "2 years" ago. It was though. I was lost way back then and that was the time when I saw things were changing. Relationships were changing even if I do not want to. All the aspects of my life were challenged and to be honest I do not know how did I manage to still be here. There are times where I thought I would never make it but I guess God is good all the time and maybe, just maybe when I was going through all those stuff and I thought there is no one, He was there holding the light.

Romans 5:8 - I loved you at your darkest
Have you ever had a secret that you cannot tell to anyone? You just cannot because you are scared that people will judge you and you might be defined with all the mistakes that you did. I had a point in my life where in I cannot tell my friends on what I am going through, that time, I found Him. At that time, He becomes my bestfriend.

Isaiah 60:22 - When the time is right, I the Lord will make it happen
I never asked for this. I thought I would never find someone in this world full of uncertainty. The moment I was about to give up, he was there - again. And I am thankful that He gave us time again to cross path and I hope this time, he would be the last. I am thankful that maybe God thought it was time, so He gave him to me. yey! For once, I am genuinely happy. My environment changed. Everything did. The things that I thought I should demand to someone, with him, they are all basics. He might think that I am teaching him stuff but little did he know, I am learning more from him. I am forever grateful.

I will be forever thankful for all those everyday that God gave me and for all those unlimited chances that He gave. Those tons of bible verse and motivational stories helped me a lot get through everyday and I hope I will also do the same to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment