Saturday, November 06, 2021

Chapter 35: I think I am a Paradox


 


"It is hard to do the right thing sometimes but I guess when you do, you will be surprise with the outcome."

People are people and sometimes we make certain decisions that we did not realize the impact until it hits us.

They say that "do what makes you happy as long as you are not hurting anyone." Sounds right but how do we actually know we are not hurting people with our actions?

Lately, I realized that life is full of paradox.

1. The more something frightens you, the more you should face it.

Scared of ghost? Then why would you searched and look for it right? Sounds crazy. I am afraid of judgements. I am afraid of the sound inside my head saying "these people will think like this of you" and yet, I approached someone and accept everything on what they have to say. I is not that bad after all. Sometimes, what scares us the most are not actually those things but what are mind creates.

2. The more you can't trust, the more you can't be trusted.

I always doubt people. I don't know - maybe because of the series scenarios that I had in life? But life showed me that when I put trust to people and to myself...great things happen. I am happy I put my trust to the right person.

3. The more often you fail, the more chance you will succeed in life.

Mistakes and failures are the event in our life that will make us realize on how to make good choices in right. We would never know until we try right? We stumble so many times and some left scars in our face as a reminder of what we did before but I guess no matter how many bruises or how many times our heart gets broken as long as we still have this hope that one day we will be better - that is what really matters and I believe that is the essence of life.

4. The only certainty you have in life is that nothing is certain.

Fear of the unknown - that is what I always have. What if we will not be okay tomorrow? What if life is not be better like today? What if things will fall apart? What if our plans will never happen? All those what ifs are still in my brain and they are still waiting to travel in my train of thoughts but guess what changed? 

For the past months, I learned that even if tomorrow will not be okay, even if things fall apart next month or something bad will happen by the end of the year- I am not worried anymore because somehow, I manage to gather small pieces of faith everyday and it grew so much I could not even imagine it will be this big to cover up those what ifs.

Life will not always gonna be okay. Every happiness in life is BS. That is not how it works. Life is about trusting Someone putting faith on Something that whatever happens tomorrow, He will be with you - because He is.

No comments:

Post a Comment