Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Chapter 33: Cravings



Have you ever looked at someone in the eyes and you feel like crying? Have you ever felt like you want to say many things to someone but you just ended up on staring and when he will ask you why, you will just smile and say nothing?

Someone asked me why did I choose to be with someone all of a sudden.

Dear Someone,

I crave for peace. For the past years that I have been all by myself or with someone else, I always find my heart to be troubled. There are different battles everyday and I am becoming weary. I felt alone with all those silent wars that I choose to keep by myself. 

That is when I realized that all I want is peace of heart and mind. Battling alone and trying to win each one of them is frustrating to be honest. Putting a mask and trying to look okay after being injured is something that I am struggling everyday - before.

Peace is what I long for. I thought being at peace is being alone and not being involved with anyone. But you taught me differently. You showed me a world that is simple, happy and peaceful. I never thought I would have something like that.

Failed relationships and burned bridges made me understand that I have to love myself more and there should always be trust, loyalty and patience for something to go far.

I always forced those people to give me those but with you, they are already there. It felt nice. It felt peaceful.

With all of these, my favorite is you always wanting to talk to Him before the night ends. Since that day, you always remind me to keep my feet on the ground with all those random gesture do, with all those random stories that you told me.

With you, it is like breathing an air that I never had before.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment