Monday, July 26, 2021

Chapter 28: Choices



Every single minute of our lives, we keep on making choices. Unconscious as it may seem, didn't we also decide to keep on breathing to be alive? Those choices makes us and sadly some of them breaks us.

How to get up when choices breaks us?

We cannot even avoid falling apart sometimes. Bad decisions are sometimes necessary to make good ones. We live in a world where we are normalizing on shaming people who commit mistakes. We laughed at other's misfortune - yes, we need to admit this too. Our subconscious mind always thinks that we always need to announce the good stuff that is happening to us. We are shameful with all the downfalls that we encountered but have you ever look at the mirror that you bloom differently when you realized that you are wrong and there is a tiny seed on your heart that motivates you to do better?

Downfalls = Blooming season

I learned to acknowledge all those struggles. What else can I do? I cannot even bring them back and if I did, I am not sure if I will not do it over again. I only have two options: be stuck in the past or move on or be better. 

I want to be better. Despite of. In spite of.

That urge keeps me going. I know it is not for everyone. The process varies based on the mindset that we are having.

I learned that I am deciding things now based on my main virtue. I even make a diagram to show how my process looks like.

Decisions make me.

I want to be happy. For now I am deciding things that I know will be good for a long run. Everyday, I will keep on trying on making choices that will make happy. 

There might be times that everything will be complicated, everything will be hard, but I will keep on trying...

Trying is better than not doing anything at all right?

For now, I will keep on choosing all those things that are making me better and happy every day. Those little things that gives me peace of mind is all that matters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment