Sunday, May 23, 2021

Chapter 27: A Letter From Me To Me

Dear Love, 

How are you holding up? 

I know you got this, but I want you to know that I would never leave again. For whatever reason, I will never abandon us for the wrong reason. 

I'm sorry for not paying attention to you. For thinking about others and setting you aside. I am sorry for letting others hurt you. Over and over again. I am sorry for believing that people will have the same heart like ours. 

You might never be enough for others but I think we are perfect to be together. I accept all those scars. I think they made you YOU and it is amazing. 

I haven't talked to you like this for a long time. I guess avoiding you is part of healing us. Surviving the storm is not easy but here we are. Still able to laugh and live life. It is not yet too late right? We still have time to create new memories. Let the past be our beautiful mistakes.

I hope you will forgive me one day. I hope all my bad decisions that I made will be part of yesterday that we will accept. I am not rushing you. It is ok. We can take this one step at a time. We will get there. One day, we will be totally ok.

I am proud of you. Of how you are handling things. I'm happy to see you grow. Slowly but I know deep down, with the help of Him, we will be okay again. We will smile genuinely and I am looking forward to that day. I will work hard better for us. We will be the priority now and tomorrow. We will do all the things that are making you happy. As long as we are not hurting anyone, I will make you happy. Whatever it takes.

I will not get lost again. I know exactly where I am and I know where we will be. I may not know how and when but I have faith that it will be soon. For the meantime, hang in there okay? You are doing great. If everyone will turn their back at you, I will be here.

Love, 

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment