Sunday, November 27, 2016

"Everything is planned and has a purpose"




Out of 7.4 billion people living on earth, aren't you wondering why you met this specific person and let him enter your life? Some of your batch mates are already building a family, why do you still remain single? Many of your friends quit their job but here you are sitting in your chair and doing the weekly reports that you need to finish for your presentation. Few of the people are living their life, are you one of them?

We have different journeys in life and non of them are similar to each other. Isn't it amazing how God let us experience different kinds of situations for us to realize what do we really want in life. It feels that He planned everything for us and all that has been happening has a purpose. We met different people, went to different places, explore different possibilities and opportunities for the hope of being a better person than yesterday.

In one point of your life, did you ever get a chance to question His plan for you? Do you ever feel so frustrated that you pour every blame on Him? And of all the blessings that you have received and all the great planned that He had for you, do you ever thanked Him?

I realized that I become self centered. All I think about are my goals and what my ideal life is. I become obsessed with it that I always end up failing and having false hopes on such. I kept on asking why I ended up with this mess and why others didn't. I ended up comparing my life to others and feeling frustrated that I don't have what they are enjoying at the moment. It came to a point that I feel lost and tired.

As I keep on pondering about everything, I remembered one thing. He did answered my prayers in the most unexpected ways. In ways that I didn't notice. I prayed for a lot of things and honestly speaking most of them came true, some of them are on their way. Is it His way of saying 'trust my plan rather than yours?' or 'I have a purpose for you child, just chill'.

We may have our own struggles in life. Some of you are on the stage of blaming Him and I cannot judge you on that part because I never been on your shoe but I understand how you feel when your hopes fall down or reality didn't meet your expectations. It feels hell and your heart feels to crack into tiny bits until it turns to dust but for what its worth, I hope that you will still see the rainbow in every storm that you are experiencing. I wish that one day you will also realize that everything is planned and has a purpose.

Cheers to all the blessings that we have received!

1 comment: