Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Midnight waves

I heard you sing in the middle of the night
I tried to resist it with all my might
Through the darkness I cannot use my sight
and what I am feeling is something I cannot fight

I take a chance to swim
Inside your thoughts that are grim
Under the moonlight I can see my self with him
That moment my heart was full of vim

I shouldn't take the risk
I let my soul be whisked
Everything happened in a brisk
The next thing I new; it was only the train that I missed




5 comments:

  1. seacrch talaga sa google ano meaning ng vim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're pulling me back to the delusion that I could still be with him. :( But I fought with all my might cause I don't want to get hurt again. He's filling my mind and my soul, I must stop. :( yoko na nga nadodown ako.

    ReplyDelete