Thursday, December 08, 2022

Chapter 44: You will see things differently

Few years ago, I saw the world as a jungle. A forest where everyone should fight for their own survival. You will never know what is behind the bushes and it makes me scared. I think that is when I develop my trust issues because you will never know when it will be a trap.

YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. That is what I thought.

Living like this is not life after all.

There would be sleepless nights. overthinking on what will happen the next day. "Will tomorrow be an ordinary day or will I be chase by lions?" "Will a snake bite me tomorrow and will never survive because of the deadly venom that will enter my humanity?"

"What will tomorrow bring?" Is a statement that makes me want to hide underneath my bed.

I know how it feels like to live in uncertainty.

Until a miracle happen.

For a miracle to happen, you need to be in a certain place at a certain time. You need to make choices that will make a miracle happen because it will not just happen. -just in my opinion

Certain decisions in our life lead us to where we are today. Are we supposed to be here? Are we happy to where we are? Do you want to be somewhere else? Everything is up to you.

It will always be a choice.

As we sail this boat, I hope that your compas is leading you in a correct direction. You might ask a question like 'how will I know that this is the right path?' It seems so hard to figure it out but if you just listen, you will see things differently.

Do not just listen to your heart because they are all about emotion; not just to your brain because it will make a logical decision but listen and understand your soul because it will choose the right one for you.

Our soul is the window to our being. Our soul is the foundation of our morality and principles. Our soul is the source of our faith and hope, and it can never go wrong.

In case your journey is getting a little bit rocky, you are allowed to pause for a while and listen. Listen to every fiber of your wellbeing and the answer will be right in front of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment