Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Chapter 24: Blaming games

 I encountered so many challenges in life. Most of them are silent battles which no one knows. Some people might know a story but the whole picture would always be unknown. Posting things on social media that you are happy and seizing the day is just a tiny piece of the whole truth. Little did everybody know, we are all struggling.

We cope up in different ways. Some will always vent their frustration on someone or somebody, some would sketch, others would sing, most of them will eat because of stress and well, few would write.

Nevertheless, I learned that we should not always judge people base on what your eyes can see. There are so much more than your assumptions. We are supposed to care for each other because we might never know that the other is also suffering. 

I quit playing the 'victim role' along time ago. In every situation, I refuse to be a victim. I realized that once you took responsibility of those incidents that happened to you, you would gain power over the situation and would react differently. But I will not say that I am not hurting.

Blaming games is my least favorite. An important person in my life told me that if there would be any problem that will happen in your life, focus on how to solve it and do not dwell with it. 

Focusing on the problem I think is the best way to live a genuine happy life. Focusing on something positive than blaming people with what is happening is something that I would always choose because that is what life made me realized.

In a world where we are being judged by what is posted on our social media, by the silence that they assume of not caring, by the actions that we have done to save ourselves and our peace of mind, by the incidents that you would never want to happen, I will stand with what I believe in - I will choose to be kind even if it hurts.

 I know that life is hard. I understand that everything is frustrating. I am aware that people are struggling. But please, to all those people, I am letting you know that I am hurting too - it is breaking my heart in a million pieces more than breaking up in a 2 year relationship that I had.

Sympathy would never be an option but understanding will really help a lot.

Before it is too late, I hope everything will be thicker than water.

No comments:

Post a Comment