Monday, June 08, 2020

Chapter 12: Pull the plug.


As times pass by, I guess because I am growing (or I assume), I am having a different perspective about life.

I learned that even though you have so many plans in your life, Life (or God) will always have a way to put you in such path that is better for you (even if you didn't like it).

These are (some of) God's ways to make your life better:
  • Setbacks
  • Wrong decisions
  • Failures
  • Being lied to
  • Anxiety
  • Unnecessary dramas
Yes. you read it right, those are the things that will make you stronger and live a peaceful life. (I told you I have a different perspective already.) It won't be an easy path. There would be sleepless nights, there are times that you would not even know the reason why you are experiencing such pain while all you did was to be a "good person."

Good people do not deserve to feel sorrow. Yes I understand. This statement is true. We do good so naturally we expect to receive the best thing in life. But babe, we should never forget that we are just human beings that need to grow and experience life. You cannot have lemonade without squeezing the lemon isn't it?

Those tragic moments that I didn't know why the hell they happened to me, make sense now. And to be honest I am thankful for those because that makes me, me.

I won't go into details with those stuff because that it is not important (but you can message me if you want to know, for motivational purposes), we should focus on the learning that came with it rather than the emotions that tend to destroy us.

I always tell myself this whenever I feel down: "This is not over until I say so." - and this statement keeps me going as I always want to have a successful life and make my dreams come true.

I think it is good to practice your mind to be strong. Make your mind stronger than your heart. Let your mind guard your heart. I realized that the heart is so compassionate that she ALWAYS forgot to think logically for herself.

I might not know what you are going through right now, but if you wake up each day and decided to be a little stronger than yesterday, then I guarantee that you will be in that place you always want to be. Maybe not today nor tomorrow but definitely someday. Keep it burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment