Monday, November 07, 2016

Why Do I Kiss My Sweet Dreams Hello





Everything ended before it reaches the starting line and the next thing I know, I am already kissing my ‘sweet dreams’ hello.

After watching the dark blue sky covered the whole beach and as the blinking lights started to disappear out of nowhere, it started to feel strange. It started to be the “too good to be true moment” that I kept on thinking at the back of my head.

I saw this coming. I saw this coming before it started but somehow I didn’t know that it would be this fast.

The wind is different. I couldn’t see what was wrong but my heart was sure that something was not right and I know it can’t lie. The streets that lead seems to lead us to nowhere finally managed to find its destination.

The wheels turn and suddenly the words that I heard made me deaf. It made my sleepless night finally come to an end.

Confused, playing safe, afraid of the others mistake, risk avoider, I don’t know how you called it but I prefer over.

The next thing I know is that we have been deleted in each other’s life like how unwanted emails pop in our mail box. Simple. Easy. Instant.

I guess life has a way to teach us things.

It was fast like a bullet. It was sudden like accident.


Farewell sleepless nights. Hello daydreams of happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment