Saturday, November 05, 2016

Thank you for the sleepless nights



There was a point in my life that sleepless nights were just for putting my tears on the pillow; but meeting you created a new insight of what the world means; of what I really mean.

I met you accidentally but I guess it perfectly fits the situation.

I started to be genuinely happy. I started to be my "old but new" self again. For the last 120 days, I felt alive.

Those long drives that took away my 'good nights' and 'sweet dreams' from me made me see how gorgeous life is. Those deep long conversations make me want to swim through your thoughts about life. Those silence moments that you had when your mind is too crowded with thoughts are the only thing I want to hear.

I started to believe that 'too good to be true' wish can really exists, I felt that looking at those skyline silhouettes and listening to the sound of the water while kissing the rocks are more beautiful than the ones that is my my wildest dream.

It is serene. It was more than I could ask for. 

The blinking lights in the middle of the night, the empty streets that lead to nowhere, the wind that caress my face were some of the things that made me feel contented about life.

Thank you for the sleepless nights that we had, for the wisdom that were priceless and for making me feel how wonderful person I am.

I wish there are words that can express how thankful I am for making me see that I can still be a better person than before, for making me see the world in different perspective.

For 120 days that I feel incomplete when I was on earth; Thank God it ended.

1 comment: